Dollar

38,0115

0.26 %

Euro

41,8094

-0.54 %

Gram Gold

3.768,7100

-0.74 %

Quarter Gold

6.304,8300

0 %

Silver

38,4100

-1.15 %

Truce pausing Israel's war on Gaza — which has reportedly killed over 48,291 Palestinians, a figure revised by officials to nearly 62,000, having added thousands who are missing and now presumed dead — enters its 32nd day.

Gaza Updates: Israel abducts 30 Palestinians in occupied West Bank raids

Wednesday, February 19, 2025

2011 GMT — Israeli forces have abducted 30 Palestinians in multiple raids in the occupied West Bank, WAFA news agency has reported.

They said that Israeli occupying forces rounded up six Palestinians from Ramallah and al Bireh governorate, the agency said.

They also took four from Jenin, including two minors, and three in Qalqiliya governorate.

More updates ????

0248 GMT — Lebanon recovers 23 bodies following Israeli withdrawal

Lebanon's civil defense said that it recovered the bodies of 23 people from towns in its southern region following the partial withdrawal of Israeli army under a ceasefire agreement.

In a statement, the civil defence said its rescue teams, working in coordination with the Lebanese army, are conducting search and field assessment operations in areas affected by Israeli attacks.

The teams recovered 14 bodies in the town of Meiss El Jabal, three in Markaba, three in Kfarkela and three in Odaisseh, according to the statement.

0225 GMT — Hamas rejects disarmament, expulsion from Gaza amid ceasefire talks

The Palestinian resistance group Hamas said that it rejects any efforts to disarm it or remove it from besieged Gaza, emphasising that any future arrangements for the territory must be decided through a national Palestinian consensus.

Hamas spokesperson Hazem Qassem called Israel's objective to expel the group from Gaza "silly psychological warfare."

"The removal of the resistance from Gaza or its disarmament is unacceptable," he said in a statement.

0001 GMT — Israel's genocidal war on Gaza fuels record level of anti-Muslim hatred in UK

The number of anti-Muslim incidents in Britain rose to a new high in 2024, according to data compiled by monitoring organisation Tell MAMA, which said the war in Gaza had "super-fuelled" online hate.

Tell MAMA said it verified 5,837 anti-Muslim hate cases - a mix of both online and in-person incidents — last year, compared with 3,767 cases the year before and 2,201 in 2022.

Comments

Comment

Comment Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*

No comments Yet

#